My name is Leslie Beraja, I'm 14 years old but I'm going to be 15 tomorrow, the 14th of May. I live in a neighborhood called Villa Devoto, in a flat with my family: my dad, who is called Eduardo, my mom who is called Vanesa, and my little sister, Sharon, who is 12 years old. I go to ORT Yatay highschool, in the specialty musical production. My hobbies are singing, playing the guitar, danceing, and hanging out with friends.
Last year, in 3rd grade, we had to choose an orientation to study in the next 3 years, and I first chose Constructions, but I really hated it, so I changed to musical production, and I love it! It's really interesting and my classmates are very cool.
Since I started comeing to this school, I've made lots of friends and learned a lot. I used to study in a different way, but here I learned other methods that helped me a lot. I really enjoycomeing here because there are so many kids, and they're really cool, and most of teachers are funny and nice people.
But I think that there're bad things too, because at the beggining of my first year, I got lost a lot, because this school is really big, but now I feel really comfortable here. Maybe other bad thing that happens is that teachers give us a lot of homework everyday, so I don't have time for myself, to enjoy, but I know that this happens in every school.
Anyway, I love ORT Yatay!
BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great blog! do you know of any wbsite where I can find anapartment for rent buenos aires
Post a Comment