BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Martín M (2 º A)

Hi, my name is Martín M.
I'm 13 years. I'm very short, I have green eyes and I can speak a little of japanise and fluently english and a little of hebrew.
I usually go out with my friends on saturdays and sundays when I don't have a lot for studing.
My family and I always go somewhere on the weekend.
My life is full of happiness. People often say that they have a lot of problems, thay are always busy, so do I, but I try to be calm and to enjoy the life because if you don't... ¿What are you living for? I think that life is a chance and we have to live fine, because it's unique and beautiful.
There's time for everything on my life, but I organise it.
My favourite subject is TIC, we learn everything of computers and, in my opinion, it's wonderful.
Well, this is how I am.

Martín M
2º A

No comments: