BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My personal profile (by Cindy 2°A)

My name is Cindy, I’m 13, I’m have brown long hair and brown eyes.

I’m very talkative and my friends say I have a great sense of humour. I like play the piano and play hockey I have been playing hockey for seven years! I play the guitar too In my free time I watch TV and I watch soap operas I like them I like the comedies of Florencia Peña they are funny.

I live in Caballito with my family (my mother, my father and my sister) I have a dog too her name is Lulu she is a maltese she is very beautiful and funny she is very bad with people that she doesn’t know so be worry with her.
I don’t know if I’m a typical Argentinian, I don’t like mate and I don’t dance Tango. I love dulce de leche and barbecue.

I have visit a lot of provinces but I have never been to any country outside Argentina I want to visit USA one day I hope I can visit it soon.



This is my dog Lulu

No comments: