I'm 13 year old, tall, my hair colour is between light brown and blond and it's a little long, also i have brown eyes.
I Argentinian but i'm not a typical, I hate national music, I don't like mate, I'd never dance tango, but I can't say I don't like dulce de leche.
I live in Palermo with my parents and my brother, but i don't have any pet.
In a near future I'd love to visit anywhere in the United States becuase i think it's a great place, but my real reason is that there play my favorite bands such as The Offspring, NOFX, Sum 41 and Mx Px.
In my free time i usually hang out with some friends or play basketball, but my regular hobby is to sleep all day long.





this is the cover of The Mark Tom and Travis show, one of the greatest records of Blink 182

Those are blink 182 guys, Tom, Travis and Mark.

this are Dexter ( the offspring's lead singer) and Noodle (main guitar)

this is the cover of Underclass Hero, Sum 41 last record.
1 comment:
i think you have a dog,dont you?
Post a Comment