BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My personal profile: Ariana S

My full name is Ariana Florencia, but my family and friends call me Aru. I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm 13 years old, I have brown eyes and brown wavy hair.
I`m shy by nature but my friends say I have a great sense of humour. I`m not very talkative.
I enjoy going aut whit my friends, going to dance on Sundays, doing all kind of sports and taking classes of dance. But my real pasion is wathch ER the very famous show.
I live with my pearents, my brother and my little sister in a rather big house which has a big terrace where I can play whit my friends and my brother.
The most interesting school subject for me is History. I can speak a little Russian.
I think that to learn english would be very important if I want to travel abroad.
















In this picture I'm with my family in "Las Leñas" at the last summer holidays


















I could spent all the Sunday evening watching this show.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Good work Ari but... can you really speak Russian? I guess not!
Well done, your mark is 8.