BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Personal Profile

My name is Facundo Exequiel or Facu for short. I am 13 years old, quite tall and have black hair and dark eyes. I don´t know if I´m a typical Argentinian or not, my passion is football but I don´t drink mate.
I´m quiet by nature but all my friends say that I have a great sense of humour, I enjoy going to the cinema and going out for a pizza. I live with my mother and my younger brother in a house in the city. My mother is a physical therapist. The best subject in school for me is history, I can speak english but I´m not good enough at maths.


This is me in River Plate stadium watching
the match between Argentina and Chile last
October.









I intent to visit Italy as I find some places there fascinating. I´m looking foward to have a penfriend there

No comments: