I’m a typical Argentinian but I don’t dance tango and I don’t drink always mate. Isn’t that how many people see of Argentinians?
I am very friendly. Sometimes I have a very sense of humour. I enjoy going to the shopping’s and travel. My passion is the best football team of all times Boca Juniors.

My family live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. My father works as urologist and because of that I only see him in the morning and at night, but sometimes I have found him at home relaxing because he didn’t have to operate that day. My mother long time ago worked as a teacher, now she helps my father with his patients. I have 1 brother so all the things that my parents buy are for both of us. The most interesting school subject for me is English because it is the only language which I can communicate with people of all the countries of the world. I can speak Spanish, English and Hebrew. I am good at TIC.
I intend to visit U.S.A some day as I always want to improve my English and I always want to travel to discover new cultures. I’m looking forward to having a penfriend there.
No comments:
Post a Comment