My name is Martina Ramos but my friends call me Martu or Marti for short. I'm 13 years old. I'm quite tall, I have brown and curly hair and green eyes. I'm talkative by nature, my friends usuall have to tell me to shut up. I enjoy going out with friends, playing the guitar, listening to music, I hear rock most of the time. I find boring studying and watching classic music.
I tinck I'm a typical argentinian, I like mate, going to the club, and having fun with friends. I also like eating barbecue, although i dont eat it usually because my mother is vegetarian.
This is a photo with some friend in the "CLUB DE AMIGOS". there we get all togather to eat an talk and we also take voley classes. I live four blocks away from the club on a flat, it's in palermo with my mum, my dad lives seven blocks away from my mum's house.
I've alwais wanted to visit hawai because many times my mum toldme we were going on vacations and at the end we never go.
No comments:
Post a Comment