My name is Alejandro O., but friends calls me Ale or Ote (abreviaturte of my full name). Im 14, not too tall, the middle between fat and thin, i have black hair and brown eyes.
Im a very argentinian competitive person. I always want to win in all and be the more important part in my team (in football for example) and all my friends know that. I like sports too much, specially football, tennis and rugby. However i like doing new things or playing stanges sports or inventing new kind of them.
To be honest, im not a very good person think. sometimes im sellfish and i imagine that im the best. I enjoy playing sports, going out with friends and playing piano. And ones of my hobbies is to play computer or PlayStation with my brother.
I live with my parents, one of my three brothers and my dog (Puky). I have 3 brothers (4 with me) because my fother have two sons with her ex-wife and then have another 2 (included me) with my mum. My two biggers brother lives alone and one have been in couple since 2002. I live near Ezeiza, in Canning, in a country.
In school im good at the most part of the subjects but now im getting a bit lazy. But if i have to choise i will took maths and social science, but im not good at all in natural science and english.
I think im going to the other ORT school in 4th year cause i like TIC and before I enter here i wanted to be a programeer.

These three photos are:
The first is of my family.
The second (right and up) is of me in Bariloche with some friends that aren't in the photo.
The third one is of my dog (Puky) my brohter (Matias) and me in the living of our house.
Im a very argentinian competitive person. I always want to win in all and be the more important part in my team (in football for example) and all my friends know that. I like sports too much, specially football, tennis and rugby. However i like doing new things or playing stanges sports or inventing new kind of them.
To be honest, im not a very good person think. sometimes im sellfish and i imagine that im the best. I enjoy playing sports, going out with friends and playing piano. And ones of my hobbies is to play computer or PlayStation with my brother.
I live with my parents, one of my three brothers and my dog (Puky). I have 3 brothers (4 with me) because my fother have two sons with her ex-wife and then have another 2 (included me) with my mum. My two biggers brother lives alone and one have been in couple since 2002. I live near Ezeiza, in Canning, in a country.
In school im good at the most part of the subjects but now im getting a bit lazy. But if i have to choise i will took maths and social science, but im not good at all in natural science and english.
I think im going to the other ORT school in 4th year cause i like TIC and before I enter here i wanted to be a programeer.

These three photos are:
The first is of my family.
The second (right and up) is of me in Bariloche with some friends that aren't in the photo.
The third one is of my dog (Puky) my brohter (Matias) and me in the living of our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment