My name is Michelle Schvartz or Michu for short. I am 14 years old, I'm not very tall, I have long dark hair and brown eyes. I`m not thin or fat, I'm just slim.
I don't know if I am a typical Argentinian teenager or not, I like eating Barbecue, but I don't like dancing Tango. I don't like Mate but i really like having fun with my friends. I love going to a club near my house with my friends and play with them.
I'm shy by nature and my friends and my family always say me that I have to be more talkative. I really enjoy going on holiday to Villa Gesell with my family in the summer. I've always keen on music, I think it's my real passion, but I'm too shy to sing in public.
I live with my parents, my little brother and my grandparents. My mother is called Judith, my father is called Fabio, my brother is called Ilan, my grandmother is called Sara and my grandfather is called Jacobo.My parents work lots of hours, but I can be with them at night.
I don't have a more interesting school subject.I can speak Spanish, English and a little bit of Hebrew. I am not very good at Hebrew, because I don't understand when somebody talks to me.
When I grow up, I want to be a Designer, or an actress, but I'm too shy.
I don't have photos, because I'm not in my house.
I haven't got too many photos, because I sent them to my e-mail.
This photo was taken this year. I was with my friends in school.
1 comment:
love ur dress :-)
Post a Comment