BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

personal profile, Ariel T 2º"D"

Personal profile:

My complete name is Ariel Matias, but my family and friends call me Ari for short. I am fourteen years old, I am around 1, 55 meters high; I have black short hair and brown eyes. The fact that I have brown eyes is strange because all the people in mi family have blue eyes.



I live in a flat in a street called Rivadavia, my apartment is not that big but my family and I are very comfortable there. It’s a very good place, I have a park very near from my house so I always go with my friends to spend the day there.








I am a very sociable person, my favorite hobby is watching “prison break” on the TV, in my opinion it’s the best program in the world; I enjoy outdoor life, going out with friends and practicing sports, such as football, tennis and also basketball. The best sport for me is football; I’ve played football since I was 4 year old, and now I belong to team in a club called CISSAB.



Last year I achieved my ambition of going to the United States of America, I’ve always wanted to go there to practice my English since I was a child. Another thing I have always wanted is to go to China, because I am very interested in the Chinese’s technology and I found its culture fascinating, but a bad thing is that in my school there is not a Chinese class, so I have no idea about Chinese’s language. Moreover, at school I am a very good student and my parents are very proud about mi marks.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

YOu spend a day at a park?Mmmmm...?
Good work Ari, your mark is 9.