BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Friday, November 9, 2007

My personal Profile: by Romina S. (2ºA)

November 8th


My personal Profile
My name is Romina S., I’m 13 years old, blond hair and brown eyes. I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I go to school and I go out with friend, to parties, to the shopping and to the disco. At school, my favourites subjects are math, TIC and English. I can speak Hebrew and a little of French.
I’m a fan of Boca, but I’m not very interested in soccer.
I love skating on my rollers, playing handball and swimming.
 
I have a little dog call Flopi, I love her, I play with her every day.

My father is a lawyer and my mom is a policewoman. I have a brother.
I intend to visit Israel because my mother’s family (my grandparents and my uncle and my cousins) lives there and because I want to know it. When I will go to Israel, if my parents let me and if my grandparents can take me, I will go to Egypt and Rome.

1 comment:

Mariana C.(2ºA) said...

Ro,your mother's not a policewoman!
That's the lie.