My name is Daniel Alejandro Yufe, but my friends call me Yufe for short. I´m 13 years old, medium height and have black short hair and brown eyes.
I live in a flat in Buenos Aires, in Corientes Av.
I live in a flat in Buenos Aires, in Corientes Av.
I've one brother, and one sister.
I don't know whether I'm a typical Argentinian or not. I like football, barbacue in family, mate, but I don't like Tango, and I say ¡che! to call people.
I enjoy going out or playing with friends and I like sports, but my real pasion is rowing.
I enjoy listening to music, but my favourite kind of music is reggae.
I like the football team River Plate.
I intend to visit the Spain as I find its culture fascinating I'm looking forward to having a fenfriend there.
2 comments:
You don't have any brother or sisters and you like Boca Juniors, no River Plate
You don't have any brother or sisters and you like Boca Juniors
Post a Comment