I'm Argentinian but i don't like mate. However, I really love barbecue. My family and I eat it usually on Sundays.
I'm funny by nature and I have a lot of friends. I go to secondary school. I live with my family in an apartment but I would like to live on my own in the future. I would like to go to the USA to improve my English and know about important places in it.
My hobbies are watching TV, hanging out with friends and specially play football.I practise footall twice a week and I dream that one day I could be a professional player. I am a huge fan of Independiente. I go every weekend to watch the matches of it.
This is a photo of the fans of Independiente.
This is one of my favourite's football players, he is Sergio "Kun" Aguero.
No comments:
Post a Comment