I have wavy, short brown hair and big brown eyes. I use contact lents. I am not very tall but I have grown up this year. My hobbies are reading, playing at the computer, inviting friends, going to the cinema with them or with my family. I'm a bit talkative and I'm a sociable person.
I think I'm a typical Argentinian, I do call people informally "che", I like mate very muach, although I prefer coffe or milk. However, I have family in different parts of the world so I talk with them and I'm thinking in getting the Citizenship of the different places where my parent were born (Greece, Poland)
Although I have never named "Harry Potter" to my pets, I love the books and I already have the last one: I have read it ten times.

I also like Smallville

,a show about Superman when he was a teenager (yesterday the seventh season started),
CQC

(I think there is no need to explain it), Malcolm (a show about a disfunctional family very funny), although it has finished it and, obviously, I like Los Simpsons.
I live in Palermo with my family (I have eight brohters and one sister)
in a big house, althoug four of my brothers are big and live alone or with their girlfriends. At schcool I get quite good marks and I like the subjects, but I don't have a clue about what I wil specialize in. I live a bit far of ORT, so I have to get up early (about 6:30 am) to go there.
I really want to go to Greece one day, whrere I have more than one hundred cousins (most of them are not close cousins). Five of them, Mike, Albert, Shalom, Mijalis and Odetta visited us, and I had an excelent time, and now a very large number of e-mails and chat has started! I also have family in Israel and perhaps in Polonia (from my mother).
My family from Greece, my parents, my brothers and me (we are a lot of people, don't you think? Guess who I am):
Greece:
1 comment:
Good work Billy, your family is huge! Your mark is 10.
Post a Comment