BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Saturday, November 10, 2007

My personal profile(By Jonathan Hasbani)

My is Jonathan Hasbani, or Johnny for short. I'm 13 years old, tall and have black straight hair and green eyes.
I live with my mother and brother in a flat in Buenos Aires. My mother is a dentist and my brother is studies a degree on cyvil ingeneering. At the moment I´m a student ORT, I´m in 2nd BTO. My favourite subject is History, I can speak English pretty well, I´m not good at Maths and don´t like Spanish
I'm serious by nature but I like to laugh and make funny jokes with my friends too. I like to play videogames and I also like music, my favourite band is Led Zeppelin,. I´ve always been interested in music, but my real passion is football, my favourite football team is Boca Jrs.
I think I´m a typical Argentinian teenager because I like barbecu, football and national music, but I´m not a loud and nasty boy. Thats what people think teenagers are, isn´t it?
I´d like to go to England one day. I think that it´s really fascinatin. English culture is very interesting and their football league is of the best in the world. One it eould be nice to see Manchester Utd. against Arsenal match because they have been rivals since the league was created. I´d like to have an English penfried to share our cultures and know about our habits.

No comments: