I ’m a typical city girl. I live in Buenos Aires, but although I’m Argentinean I don’t drink mate all the time as people think that all Argentineans do. I do like shopping as most city teenagers do.
I’m a bit serious by nature but when I’m with my friends the serious part of me disappears. I enjoy going out with my friends, and I have barbecues with my family almost every weekend. I’ve always been interested in sports but my real passion, unknown for my friends, is dance.
My family lives in a flat in Barrio Norte. My father Edgardo is a lawyer and my mother Claudia teaches Hebrew. I have a brother, Jonathan, and a sister, Melanie, and both are older than me. I have one more member in my family, my little dog Vicente.
The most interesting subject for me is social studies. I can speak English but I’m not good at maths.
My dearest dream is visiting The United States as I want to improve my English and learn about life in the USA. For the future, I’d like to follow my studies and finish them!!!

My dog Vicente, he’s 9 months old
Isn’t he cute?

This is me at the Perito Moreno glacier. It’s in the Calafate. I went there in October
3 comments:
I think you aren't interested in sports, are you?
I definitively agree with Flor. Do you "love" sports?
Excellent work Johana, your mark is 10.
Post a Comment