BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Sunday, November 18, 2007

My personal profile: Carolina Mat

My name is Carolina, but my family and friends call me Caro for short. I m 13 years old, medium height, and I have brown long hair and brown eyes. I’m talkative, but sometimes not at all.

I enjoy dancing, singing, acting, watching TV, playing with the computer, go shopping and going out with friends. I have been playing rugby for two years and i have done gym for 8 years, but i´m not doing now. I love speak in english.

I live in a quite big departament in Caballito with my mother and my brother Alan, and some days of the week i go with my brother to Almagro, where we stay in our father´s house.

I don’t know if I’m a typical Argentinian, i like mate and dulce de leche but i don’t dance Tango. I have visited many countries like Cuba, Mexico, Uruguay, Brasil. I really hope to be able to visit USA because i think it´s a spectacular country.







This one was my cat. It was very beautiful and played all the time. I have had ir since it was 40 days, but we had to give it.











Jimena, i´m sorry, i know it´s late to post the profile. I don´t know why but it said me error all the time, and i didn´t know what to do. Today i tried again and finally i could.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

You never played rugby.
Daniel L. 2ºL

Mijal said...

You don't play rugby!