I´m talkative by nature, and my friends say I have a great sense of humour, although I can be a little quick-tempered in the morning. My hobbies are watching movies, spending time with family and friends and enjoying my nieces, I have got 2. I go swimming three times a week and do gym, too. At weekends I relax watching TV or films, lately I have been trapped by Lost, I´m hypnotised with the second season this week.
I live in Lomas del Mirador, in a quite big house, with my husband and my three children. I have a pet too, Harry, a little grey dog named after the famous Potter. We live a long way from school and work so we get up early, at 6, and have a long ride, about 40 minutes, every morning.
I don´t know whether I´m a typical Argentinian, I don´t call people "che", I have never liked mate and worse of all I can´t dance tango. I do like empanadas and dulce de leche, though.
I intend to visit London one day. I find English culture and history fascinating. I have been keen on English since I was a little girl, so I hope I can visit the UK soon.
I can watch Lost for hours...

5 comments:
Have you included a false detail in your personal profile? Because everything seems true !
I also think you haven't included any false detail,parhaps your age. Can be?
No, I´m 35. I was born in 1972. There is one big false detail. You can discover it if you read carefully and look at the pictures!
i think you have two children, no three, Can be?
Yes, I also think that you have two children, not three. But also it can be that you don't have a dog named "Potter" (although it would be great to name a pet like that!).
Post a Comment