My name is Dominique but my friends and family call me Domi for short. I’m 13, and I'm turning 14 the 15th of November, medium height, short brown hair and brown eyes.
I’m very talkative by nature, and my friends say I have a great sense of humor. I love playing with my 2 dogs, going out with my friends and spending time with my family. I lived in The United Estates for 2 years so after school I go to an English institute to practice more my English, and at night y watch TV or movies.
I live in a very big house in Palermo with my parents and my sister. I also have two dogs as I said before, their names are: Mike and Stevy, and I love them very much.
I’m not a typical Argentinian, I hate mate, tango and empanadas.
Last year I took an international exam called PET, so for now, my future plan is keep studying English.
In this picture i'm with my family in Las Vegas.


1 comment:
Difficult to guess... everything seems so "true"!
Two dogs? Is that the little lie?
Excellent work Domi, your mark is a ten.
Post a Comment