My name is Mariana C. or Maru for short. I am 13 years old, medium height, long brown hair and brown eyes. I'm funny and sociable by nature and I have lots of friends. I live with my family in a big house in Recoleta.
I don’t know if I'm a typical Argentinian or not, but I don't like mate. However, I really like barbecue. I enjoy eating it with friend at the club, or just with my family.
I’d like to go to London one day, because I find its culture and lifestyle very interesting, and I would be able to use all the English I’ve been learning.
My hobbies are chatting, going out with friends or just going to parties.
I don’t know if I'm a typical Argentinian or not, but I don't like mate. However, I really like barbecue. I enjoy eating it with friend at the club, or just with my family.
I’d like to go to London one day, because I find its culture and lifestyle very interesting, and I would be able to use all the English I’ve been learning.
My hobbies are chatting, going out with friends or just going to parties.
1 comment:
It's too short, :(
I thought it was ok but when I saw the others i realised it's not enough.
Jimena,do I have to do it again?
Post a Comment