BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Monday, November 12, 2007

My personal profile, Gonzalo M. (2º C)

My name is Gonzalo but my family and friends call me Gonza for short. I'm fourteen years old, tall and have blond wavy hair and light blue eyes.

I'm talkative with people i know, if not I can be quiet shy. My hobbies are watching TV, playing computer games and playing basketball. I play basketball since I was 4. Now I go to the club 3 times a week to train, where i play with Santiago W. during the 1:30hs the train lasts.

I live in a quite-big flat in the neighbour of Caballito with my mother, Claudia, who is 47 years old, and with my sister, Nicole, who is 18 years old. My parents are divorced, so I go to my fathers house in Nuñez 3 times a week, and there I live with my father, Gabriel, who is 47 years old too, with his wife, Andrea, who is 40 years old, with my step brother, who is 14 years old, with my step sister, who is 17 years old and with my little dog called Dino, who is 3.

I don't think i'm a typical argentinian because i dislike tango and mate.

I've already been to the USA but i really want to go surfing to Hawai.

(I couldn't add any image because there is a problem with the connection)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dont play with Santi