My name is Mijal and I'm 13. I’m short, my eyes are brown and my hair is blonde and long.
I'm REALLY talkative, but I'm happy about it. I enjoy playing the guitar, singing, dancing, watching TV and using the computer. I'm obsessed with a reality show called America's Next Top Model. I think my sister and I are its biggest fans!
I live in an apartment in Once with my sisters Debora and Tami and my mother, Ruth. We also have a woman who lives with us and does the duties. My mom is a pediatricean, and my sisters are both students.
I think I’m not a typical Argentinean. I mean, I do like dulce de leche and empanadas, but I hate mate and love American shows.
I have already been to the US, but I hope I can go back soon, because I think it's a really fun and amazing country.
(Jimena I'm not allowed to publish my pictures online)
BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have green eyes, not brown.
Daniel L. 2ºL
Do you really play the guitar? I guess that´s not true!
Excellent work Mijal. Your mark is 10.
Post a Comment