I´m quiet by nature, and my family often said that I´m the most peaceful person, they have ever met. For example, I prefer to watch the sunset, instead of going to see a football match. 

My hobbies are: watching movies, spending time with family and friends, reading novels, and things like that...I go to school every day, so at weekends, I relax watching tv series, like gilmore girls, or listening some music.
My family live in a flat in Caballito, which is very comfortable and I love it. It is near school, so I can sleep a bit more than some friends. The most interesting school subject, for me, is language.
Unfortunatly, I hate maths.However, I can speak four langueges.
I intend to visit Canada, someday, because I find its culture fascinating. Also, I would like to travel to Pacific Ocean´s islands, because I heard and I believe it, that those islands, have the best relaxing sunsets. 

As a good argentinian, I love "dulce de leche" and the tipical argentinian food:
"alfajores".
3 comments:
Meli i really like this personal profile. it was for me very dificult to guess the false detail but, in my opinion the false detail is that you speak 4 languages.
Meli... In my opinion the false detail is thet you speak four languages.
Melisa, were your friends right? or do you really speak 4 languages? If that is the case, congratulations and go for the fifth!
Good work, your mark is 9.
Post a Comment