BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

my personal profile : david kahansky

My name is david kahansky but my friends calls me deivid.I'm 13,quite tall an have blond wavy short hair and green eyes.


I am very talkative,specially when I am with my friends or family.I have a great sense of humor,all the people I know say I laugh of everything,and It's true.

My hobbies are watching TV,reading comics and hanging out with friends and family.I don't do a lot of activities,I only play football on Thursday,Tuesday and Sunday.


I live in Flores,in a flat.It is not very big but It is confortable and I love living there.I have a black and brown dog,Tiago,his is only 1 year old.









I have always wanted to be a Yankee,wathever,I love being Argentinian.I love dulce de leche and mate.



I intend to visit England and Israel the next summer with my parents and my 4 sisters,Daniela,Daiana,Leila and Ani, but It's too much money so we haven't decided anything yet.



Oh,I almost forget It,I am a huge fan of Independiente.I've always been and I will always be!!

4 comments:

Jimena Cas said...

Thank you David, interesting information. Remember to change your profile, now you´re working individually.
This is my guess: You don´t like "mate". Am I right?

Juan Alonso (2°G) said...

Hey, what's up? I'm Juan Alonso and I think that the mistake is that you don't want to be a yankee.
So, that is my opinion.
Bye

paula goñi - axel haber 2°k said...

hi, i'm paula goñi, and i think your mistake is that you don't live in a flat, i dont know
is that right?

Jimena Cas said...

Good work David, your mark is 8.