BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Personal Profile: Laura P 2ºE

My complete name is Laura Camila, but my family and friends call me Lau for short. I am 13; rather short height, blond long hair and blue eyes.
I'm very friendly and talkative, I have a great sense of humor and people say I'm funny. I'm always enthusiastic. I also get angry easily, but fortunately it lasts only a few minutes and then it's over and I'm smiling again .My hobbies are watching TV,DVD movies, and chatting in the MSN, but what I enjoy most is spending time with my friends.

At weekends, I go to a country Club in General Rodriguez, where I enjoy outdoor life, I play tennis and hockey, I ride my bike and go out with friends on Saturday nights.

At school, I like almost every subject buy I hate Hebrew. When I don’t have any homework to do, I enjoy to go shopping with my mother , I really like to buy modern clothes.

I live in a big, comfortable flat in Paternal, with my parents, my sister and my pet, a small white dog called Talia. I also have a brother, but he is 27 and lives in another house. He works as a plane pilot and he promised to take me this summer in one of his flights to Spain, for a few days. I'm very excited by this because I love travelling, I love planes and I love to visit new places and countries.
When I finish school, I would like to study in the University and become a vet.








3 comments:

Julieta G (2°E) said...

you don´t call Laura Camila, you call Laura Denise.

Mijal said...

Your complete name is Laura Denisse P., not Camila :P

Jimena Cas said...

Well Laura, they have discovered you! Were they right?
Very good work, your mark is 8.