BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Personal Profile Ariel Z 2°E

My name is Ariel Z or Ari for short. I am 13 years old, Medium Height and have blond medium straight hair and green eyes, I'm thin.

I'm friendly by nature, my friends say I am very intelligent and have a sense of humour but I'm very untidy. My hobbies are playing basketball (I play it three times a week), going out with friends and playing videogames. At weekends I go to Hacoaj.

I think I'm a typical Argentinian. I like dulce de leche, empanadas and mate, I call people "che".

I live in a apartment near my school. I have a sister called Natali. I'm good at Maths and TIC but I am not good at Science. I can speak three languages.
I am going to visit United States this summer। I find it fascinating। I intend to see Miami Heats Vs. San Antonio Spurs basketball match.



My favourite football team is Boca Juniors






I like very much the TV show "The Simpsons"

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Are you really planning to visit the US? Congratulations and enjoy it!
Good work, your mark is 8.