My name is Julián but my friends call me "Rulo" because of my curly hair. I am 13 years old, I'm very talkative (but not in class), I'm not so tall, I have brown eyes and black and curly hair. My real name is not Julián Pérez but I wrote that because of security. I live in Villa del Parque, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I like playing football, listening music (specially Rock and "cumbia"), going out with friends,playing with the computer, watching T.V. etc.
I dont like so much doing my homework and studying but I have to do it for school.
I live with my Dad called Alberto, my Mum called Victoria, my little brother called Leonardo, my dog called Roxi and my cat called Eric; we are a typical family with two sons, two parents, a dog and a cat.
I wish to be a big Programmer when I grow up.
BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment