BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My personal profile by Tony K... (2º H)


My full name is Antonio .R K... my friends an all persons that know me call me Tony. I am thirteen years old, low height, i have straight brown hair and green eyes.

My personality change according to my mood, sometimes i am funny, talkative or active.
I like doing Tennis or Soccer (according to my mood!), playing computer games, watching TV an movies, sleep, listen to music. My favourite music`s group is Coldplay and i am a fan of River Plate. My preferred food is Spaghettis with pink sauce. But i dont like studying neverthless i have to do it if i want to get a good mark in english!

I live in Buenos Aires, Argentinia`s capital city. My house is not close the school so it takes me a 30 minutes journey to get there. I dont have favourites subjects but in some i have better marks than in others. I can speak three languages.

I intend to do a travel around the world and visit paradise islands in a plane.

PS: Everything said here is a lie.

No comments: