BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Saturday, November 10, 2007


My full name is Maia Wasserman but my family and friends call me Maiu as short. I’m 13 years old, tall and have brown straight hair and brown eyes.
I don’t kwon whether I’m a typical Argentinean or not. I like drinking mate only when I’m with friends and I don’t enjoy watching football.
I’m sociable by nature and my family says that I have a sense of humor. I love the outdoor live, going to the beach, having fun with friends, listening to music and watching some American sitcoms such as Friends and The Simpsons , but I find boring reading detectives books and playing videogames.




I live in a PH in Palermo with my parents and siblings .When we are all together we spend a really good time.
As I live quite far away from ORT, may father takes me every morning in his car.I think that English is a great subject, I’m quite good at math, but not at history.
I feel like visiting Thailand because I find it interesting. When older I want to be 0an architecture.

No comments: