BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Thursday, November 8, 2007

My personal profile: Matias S (2ºL)

My name is Matias Ariel but all the people I know call me mati for short. I'm 13 years old, tall and have black, long hair and brown eyes.
I'm very friendly and my family and friends say that I have a great sense of humor. I enjoy playing tennis with my friends, although I like tennis and other sports my real passion is basketball.
I don't know if I'm a typical Argentinian or not, I use all the Argentinian expressions but I don't like dulce de leche or empanadas. I enjoy listening music but my favourite kind of music is rock.
I intend to visit France one day. I think it will be great. This is a picture of the best program I've never seen




1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Is your dream going to France? I guess that´s not true!
Good work, your mark is 8.