
My full name is Ariel Rajmaliuk, but Rajma for short. I am 13 years old, thin and have brown eyes and brown hair.
I don´t know if i am a typical argentinean teenager because, i hate drinking mate but i like very much barbacue. I can be quiet when i want to and very talkative too. I like sports, maybe not the most popular. I enjoy going out with friends..
I am a very sociable boy. I am good in sciences but not in maths; the most interesting subject for me i think is technology.
My family lives in Argentina, but my ancestors are from Poland, Turkey, Spain and Ukraine (like my surname).A big melange...
My dad is a doctor and my mum is an architect and my grandma has a photographic´s shop.
Of course i wanna visit USA; especially New york, Miami and Disney because people tell that cities are fabulous places. It will be nice to meet a penfriend form USA.
I don´t know if i am a typical argentinean teenager because, i hate drinking mate but i like very much barbacue. I can be quiet when i want to and very talkative too. I like sports, maybe not the most popular. I enjoy going out with friends..
I am a very sociable boy. I am good in sciences but not in maths; the most interesting subject for me i think is technology.
My family lives in Argentina, but my ancestors are from Poland, Turkey, Spain and Ukraine (like my surname).A big melange...
My dad is a doctor and my mum is an architect and my grandma has a photographic´s shop.
Of course i wanna visit USA; especially New york, Miami and Disney because people tell that cities are fabulous places. It will be nice to meet a penfriend form USA.
No comments:
Post a Comment