BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Personal Profile: Nicole A 2° C

My name is Nicole, but my family and friends call me Niki for short. I am 13 years old, medium build, I have brown and wavy hair and round and brown eyes.
I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina in a flat with my mother, my father, my sister and my brother.

I am a sociable person. I have been in ORT since this year and I have made a lot of friends. I'm interested in tennis, swimming and English. I can be playing tennis for hours and i don't feel tired, I really like that sport. In the other hand, I find bored football, volleyball and painting, I think I'm not good at those activities; I don't do them unless I am with my friends.

I spend most of the week going to Hebraica, where I do some gym excersises, I also go to tennis lessons, I enjoy them very much because I learn more and as a result I play better, and I watch my favourite TV programmes like "Gilmore Girls" and I play with the computer too.

I really enjoy trips to another countries or to another places that I live, so that now I am very happy because I'm going to San Clemente on Friday; I'm going to it with some friends of my class and also with some others classes. I hope I enjoy that journey.

Two years ago I went to the UK and I could talk to some people from there, it served me very much because I could use all the English I had learnt and also I learnt another lifestyle, which is very interesting.

“Gilmore Girls”, the best programme of the world, I can’t stop watching it.



















Tennis, my favourite sport. I love it.

3 comments:

Jimena Cas said...

Congratulations, Nicole. Did you really go to the UK two years ago? That´s my guess, you never told me.

N. said...

I think the false detail is that you have been in ORT since this year...

Jimena Cas said...

Were any of us right? Please answer!
Good work Nicole, your mark is 8.