I don´t know if I´m a tipical argentinian teenager but I don´t like mate.
I enjoy going to Abasto shopping with my friends and visit them. I find quite borin going to cinema with my family.
I`m talkative by nature but my friends say I have a great sense of humour. That I realy love in this world is dancing Tango.
I live with my family in a quite big departament in Buenos Aires. I have one young brother.
The most interesting school subjects for me are Maths and Tic. I and not very good at Natural Science.
I want to live in Israel one day, so I have to prectise my hebrew.
1 comment:
Good work, Tali, now you have to learn how to post photos, ask your IT (Information Technology, or TIC in Spanish) teacher, he/she will be ready to help you. Your mark is 8.
Post a Comment