BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Friday, November 9, 2007

My Personal Profile, Brian H. (2º L)

My name is Brian H., but my friends and family call me Horo for short. I am 14, medium height and have brown hair and green eyes.
I'm quiet by nature, and my friends say I'm crazy, and I think they are right. My hobbies are watching tv, playing basketball and having lunch. I play basketball three times a week. At the weekend I sometimes have Bar Mitzvot, but not all the weekends.
I live in Villacrespo with my parents, my old sister and my 2 dogs, Pinza and Bonny. I don't live too far from my school, Ort, but i get up early every morning, at 7:00 am. I am a quiet normal argentinian, I don't like tango, but I de like the mate.
I want to go to USA one day, because I have family there, in California, and I think the country is really nice.
The best team ever!!!

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Very good work Brian. Does part of your family really live in the US? You should pay them a visit!
Your mark is 9.