BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Thursday, November 8, 2007

My personal profile: Jonathan M. 2"ºD"

My complete name is Jonathan Ariel but my family and friends call me Joni for short. I'm 13 years old, I've short, straight, brown hair and brown eyes.
I don't know if I'm a tipical argetenian because I don't like mate but I enjoy going out with fiends, playing football, eating asado and going to see Boca Juniors on Fridays to the Stadium.
I'm very talkative and my teachers say that sometimes I've to shut up more often in class.
I live in a rather big house with my family in Buenos Aires. I've a four-years-older brother but even with that difference of age we usually play toegether.
The most ineresting subject for me are Maths and TIC; but I don't like Language and I'm very bad at it.
One day I want to go abroad, so I think that English is very important in my life.



This is the shield of the best team of the world







I think this program is one of the best programmes I've ever seen in all my life, I can spend hours and hours watching it.The program's name is Doctor House.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Very good work Joni, your mark is 8.