BLOG DE LOS ALUMNOS DE 2° AVANZADO SUPERIOR DE INGLES (ESCUELA TECNICA ORT ALMAGRO)

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Profile: Sofía P

My name is Sofía, but my friends call me Sofi for short. I´m 13 years old, medium height and have brown hair and dark eyes.
I´m VERY talkative by nature, and my friends say I´m funny. My hobbies are playing hockey and most important, spending time with my friends. I also do some exercise, I go swimming 3 times a week, and I´m a huge fan of hockey, so I play it everytime I can!
I live in Buenos Aires, in Palermo in a flat with my parents and my little brother. I don´t have any pet. I live near from school. I think I´m a typical Argentinian teenager. I call people "che" and I use some other typical Argentinian frases. But I don´t like "mate", I thinks is disgusting! Another thing I don´t like are candies.
One of my biggest dreams is to visit Los Angeles one day. I find it a very fancy city. I´ve always liked english, so that will be a very useful experience to improve my english!
This are some photos with some of my friends at school...

4 comments:

Dominique Panczuch 2°C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dominique Panczuch 2°C said...

Hi my name is Dominique Panczuch from 2ºC and I think that you lied about not liking candies, I know you LOVE them VERY MUCH!
See you.
(I deleted the other comment, it was mine but I wrote somthing wrong)

Andrea Epelbaum said...

You love candies! and you don´t play hockey.

Jimena Cas said...

Well Sofi, it seems your friends have discovered you. were they right?
Excellent work, your mark is 9.